Updated: Apr 2
150g Firm Tofu cut into cubes
3 Tbsp Crushed toasted rice
Small Red Onion (Finely Chopped)
1Tsp Vegan Fish Sauce
1 Tsp Soy sauce
1/2 Vegan Vegetable stock powder
1/2 Tsp Sugar (up to your taste)
Chilli Flakes (up to your taste)
Bunch of coriander
1 Tsp oil
Pinch of salt
1. Toast the dry chillies in a little oil until they smell nice and become slightly golden. Don’t burn them. Take them out of the pan, leaving a little oil behind.
2. Fry Tofu in the same pan until they begin to brown. Don’t cook for too long. Remove and put to one aside.
3. Add lime juice, vegan fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and crushed toasted rice. Mix thoroughly. Add pinch of salt, as needed.
4. Add red onion, chilli flakes, coriander, mint and toasted dry chillies. Mix them together.
5. Now it’s ready to be served.