Updated: Apr 18
75g Lotus Yellow Curry Paste
400ml Coconut Milk
1 Large Potato
1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tbsp Palm Sugar
2 Tbsp Sunflower oil
400g Chicken (boneless)
Ajard Cucumber Relish
1/4 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Vinegar
pinch of salt
1. Parboil the potatoes by placing in cold water, bringing to the boil, and cooking at a gentle heat for 3-4 minutes. Drain and leave them aside.
2. Heat oil in the saucepan over a high heat. Add curry paste and fry until it is fragrant.
3. Reduce the heat to medium and add 250ml of coconut milk.
4. Add chicken and cook until the meat is completely cooked.
5. Add fishsauce, palm sugar, and salt.
6. Add potatoes, onions, carrots, and the rest of coconut milk. Leave for 5 minutes with lid on.
7. Check the potatoes and carrots to ensure they are tender and cooked as per your liking.
8. Taste the curry and add more salt, if needed. Turn off the heat and serve.
9. To make Ajard cucumber relish, Heat up Vinegar and add sugar and pinch of salt.
10. move them and cook them like you are making syrup
11. turn off the heat and let it cool down.
12. Add chopped shallots, cucumber and chilli into the bowl and pour our Ajard sauce on Top.